Thursday, March 5, 2009

My date with Coraline

So V day has actually been more than a half month past us but I never shared my date experience. My day started with a long long long very long line at the Secretary of State, all just to meet the amnesty deadline. Tickets suck and so does Chicago sometimes. Then, I got home and went out for breakfast at a over packed overrated downtown brunch spot. It was a great breakfast. (name of place will not be disclosed) Seeing as to how my husband and I havent joined each other in any mischevous acts I quickly thought of one without even mentioning it to him. See it was not planned and it definitely just quickly became an idea. After seeing the line to pay I saw a great opportunity to just walk out and as my husband gave me the "hey the..." I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. We are definitely like a match made in heaven. We are so perfect together. Sometimes theres just no need for verbal communication. It was a little cheap thrill. A sixty dollar breakfast? free! fuck yeah! God forgive me but I had too much fun. So after, Toronto needed some attention and as soon as he fell asleep we went to watch Coraline. I was like a kid again. I loved everything in that movie. The story was great the visual effects were awesome and the company was the best. And I almost forgot my favorite actress does Coraline's voice! yes, Dakota Fanning she's the best. Watch it I definitely recomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment