Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

September is one of my favorite months. It is the month where summer begins to slowly transition in to Fall and also when I can start seeing foliage appear on different trees. It is also the month in which my two best friends where born. One of them has a sleeping disorder where at times he wakes up at the peak of the morning asking that I make a cheeseburger. Interesting that at one year of age you acquire a specific taste for food. September is also the month of the 9/11 tragedy, so maybe that's the only sad part of September. Last year in September around this time I was party-planning the biggest party celebration for my two friends. I also looked back at the one long accomplished year I had with my then newborn. Now, I am just wondering what another year is going to do to me, and most importantly what it will do for him. I love September it puts me on check with the things I've accomplished thus far and makes me feel warm inside to know that hibernation season is also under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment