Monday, July 27, 2009

5th Annual Printer's Ball



I love this flyer!

5th annual Printers’ Ball on Friday, July 31, 2009, from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the landmark Ludington Building, 1104 S. Wabash Avenue in Chicago. This year’s Printers’ Ball, founded by Poetry magazine, will be co-produced by Columbia College Chicago and the Center for Book & Paper Arts. Printers’ Ball is a free celebration of the printed word, including magazines, books, and broadsides. There will be activities throughout the evening, such as readings, live music, papermaking, workshops, and letterpress demonstrations. Free literature from more than 100 literary organizations will be available

www.printersball.org

Letterpress demos! I wish I had a letterpress machine. Getting a machine is my ultimate goal in this life time. anyway this should be cool hopefully I can make it. It's been a while since I have gone to Columbia's functions. Literally seven years.

No comments:

Post a Comment