Sunday, July 26, 2009

Juicy Burger





A big fat juicy burger is what I want right now. These pictures are a collection from one of my walks with Ethan during the hottest days we had back in June. Really, this entry and many others to come should have been posted under June. It was a busy month though and it's better late than never. the first picture is that of Cove's character. His characters are my favorite amongst the few people who do characters in this city. I love the originality and the stance of this one and many others I unfortunately never documented. I took the walk from that wall (Blue Island & Western Ave) to Pete's not so Fresh Market. On our way we saw this truck which I thought could have been painted a little better but is still cool in it's own way. I ran in to an old friend that day. I must have chatted for a long time. Long enough to catch a good flick of the sunset before we got to Pete's. Western Avenue on that stretch can be very interesting. I saw a few homeless people under the shade of the Tire spot across Fairlplay. I was going to take pictures of them too but I decided not to. I thought I had more to say about these pictures but I guess I don't? Or maybe I just have a block. Anyway for those few people who take the time to check out my humble blog; hope you all enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment