Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It seems like just yesterday when I was carrying my little baby boy in my arms too careful not to move his head because his neck wasn't yet strong. Too careful not to make noise because I was just watching him sleep.This is a mother's blog and well I will be motherly every now and then. I don't feel like creating any other blog although it would be cool. Ethan is now going to be one and since he and his dad share the same birthday it is going to be fun.His fathers age, will be disclosed till further notice. So it's been a year and from here on down time will just fly and my boy will keep growing and I will just come to sense with myself and life realizations that only a mother can experience. Although I know some mothers out there chose not to come to conclusions with themselves, their kids and life in general I love to discover things and solving life's puzzle.I'm sure I'm not the best mother but I definitely like to think I give it my all. From bouncing home to work to him, to playgrounds, toy stores, running errands and an occasional spray here and there I try my best. Whoever, brings me down is just not worth my time because the only thing I worry or care about is my small family. Although it's just us three we have little bits of each other and we will one day take over the world. Happy Birthday to my usual suspects!

No comments:

Post a Comment