Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September here we go......




While in Old Town, just outside of Windy City Ink I took a few shots that came out not so good and a few shots that I was satisfied with. It is saturated with light on that strip of Town right by the Greens. The Godfathers were writing a meticulous script that was finished that same night. While Ethan was home asleep with his oh so caring babysitter my husband and I enjoyed a night out with the boys. I thought the shoe might have been left behind by April O'neal who was trying to catch up to the mutants that jumped in to the city's underground. The trains run under that street. It's an interesting part of town it's definitely not what it was a few years back when I rummaged the streets for good spots to climb or just paint to get the adrenaline cooking. Speaking of cooking I am mighty hungry. It's the first of the month and rent has to get paid so hopefully everyone took care of their business! September is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment